Tuition and Payment

Tuition and Fees

Payment Worksheet

Use the Tuition Payment Worksheet to compute your tuition and fees prior to registration:

  • Payment Worksheet – A tool to help you figure out your tuition.
  • Tuition is due at the time of registration, or by the deferred payment date if registering during the priority registration period (fall and spring semesters only).
  • The College requires 100% payment by the due date (for deferred registrants) or at the time of registration for summer semester.

Payment Options

  • Pay in installments by enrolling in an eligible online payment plan.
  • Have pending financial aid on your account to cover semester charges by the date of registration (or deferred payment deadline)
  • Have supporting documentation that a 3rd party sponsor is paying tuition and fees in full at the time of registration.

Payment Methods

Payment can be made using one of the methods listed below.

Pay online using Self Service via MyCCC.
VISA®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover® and Electronic Checks are accepted.

Pay by mail using a check or money order.
Please make check or money order payable to ‘Camden County College’. Please write your student ID on all checks or money orders.

Pay in person at Registration Services at any of our three locations. 
Cash, check, money order and credit cards are accepted.
Registration Office Information

Pay via telephone  by calling the Business Office at 856-227-7200 ext. 4312.
If you are registering by fax, please include your credit card payment information on the payment form.

Payment for Fall or Spring semesters is deferred for students who register during designated priority/early registration periods.

Paying for Non-Credit Courses (Continuing Education)
The college requires 100% payment at the time of registration for non-credit courses with the exception of courses eligible for payment plans. For more information call (856) 874-6004.

Tuition Waiver Programs

  • The College offers tuition waivers under various programs.
  • Students requesting a tuition waiver may not register online using Self Service via MyCCC.
  • Students must come in person to one of our three locations to complete appropriate forms.
  • Even though the College waives the tuition, these costs may still appear in your balance in Self Service via MyCCC.

Indebtedness to the College

  • Final grades, transcripts (official and unofficial) and diplomas will not be issued to students who are indebted to the College, nor will these students be permitted to register for the following semester.
  • No student is permitted to graduate before meeting all financial obligations to the College.
  • If your bill remains unpaid for a period of time, your account will be forwarded to a collections agency and you will be responsible to pay in full the past due balance and any collection and/or attorney’s fees that may be incurred by or on behalf of CCC to satisfy your financial obligations.

Frequently asked Questions

What should I do if I applied for Financial Aid?

The Financial Aid priority filing deadline for the fall semester is May 1 and September 1 for the spring.  After filing the FAFSA, all documentation must be submitted by June 1 for the fall semester and October 1 for a spring semester, in order to be considered for all available types of aid.  If Self Service does not indicate a financial aid award by the time you are scheduled to register or pay your bill, you should contact the Financial Aid Office. 

What is chargeback?

All out of county students attending Camden County College in a Chargeback Eligible Program (generally, this is a program that is not offered by your county of residence) are required to submit authorization forms for chargeback. Chargeback forms allow Camden County College to bill other counties for additional costs incurred in educating out of county students.

Click here for specific instructions regarding chargeback. 

What is the General Service Fee?

The general service fee is $40 per credit. This fee covers your student I.D., parking decal, use of the library, open access computer labs and other general college services.  Also, an ever-increasing portion of this fee is dedicated towards building and improving our technology infrastructure. It is important that we not only keep pace with technology, but also expand upon it. 

What is the Facility Fee?

The facility fee is $10 per credit. This fee is applied toward the construction of new facilities on campus.

What are the Course fees?

Course fees are charged to help support materials and equipment utilized in some classes.  These fees are not charged in all courses and vary when they are charged.  Course fees are listed in the schedule of classes for each term. 

What is the Hourly Instruction Fee?

The hourly instruction fee helps to support the additional classroom instruction that is a part of certain courses.

How do I get a refund?

The Business Office issues refunds according to the following policy:

50% Refund for official drops processed during the drop/add period.
100% Refund for official drops processed prior to the start of the term.
0% Refund for withdrawals processed after the drop/add period or for non-attendance.

Late fees (if charged) are non-refundable. Non-financial aid refunds are issued weekly once past the third week in the semester. Please contact the Business Office if you would like a non-financial aid refund sooner. Financial Aid refunds are automatically processed and mailed to the students. Please allow two weeks for processing refunds once the funds are transmitted onto your account. Refund checks are generally mailed during the third week in October for the fall semester, and during the third week in March for the spring semester.

You can now sign up for electronic refunds by accessing your Touchnet account through your MyCCC Portal and clicking on Payment Center in Self Service. Just set up Electronic Refunds with a valid Checking or Savings account in My Profile.

Please Note: No refunds will be issued for drops processed after the deadlines. After the deadline, students who do not wish to remain enrolled in a course MUST withdraw from the course. A withdrawal form must be completed and submitted to the Office of Admissions and Registration Services by the withdrawal deadlines. Failure to do this may result in a failure grade.

What happens if I have a past due balance? 

You will not be able to access your grades, transcripts, or register for classes. The College requires that all prior balances be paid in full before registering for a subsequent semester. Once you have paid your prior balances, you may need to notify the Business Office in order to be permitted to register. Payments made will be applied to prior balances first. If your bill remains unpaid for a period of time, your account will be forwarded to a collection agency and you will be responsible to pay in full the past due balance and any collection and/or attorney’s fees that may be incurred by or on behalf of CCC to satisfy your financial obligations.

How can I get a copy of my 1098T (tax) form? 

The 1098T forms are available to eligible credit students online through your Payment Center Account in Self Service by consenting to receive the form electronically. Forms will be available online or mailed by January 31st.

What is the Online & Hybrid Fee?

The Online-Hybrid fee is $40 per course. This fee is charged to help support materials and equipment used for online courses.

What is the Barnes & Noble First Day Book Fee?

First Day courses use digital materials instead of physical textbooks. Students pay a discounted e-book rate during registration, and the materials are available in Canvas on the first day of class. This reduces overall costs for First Day students, who receive the lowest price available for the course materials.

What is the Nursing Semester Fee?

The Nursing Program Fee is charged to support the additional costs associated with the nursing program. Some of these costs include clinical and laboratory instruction, simulation systems, equipment and equipment maintenance, and instructional technology.


Contact Information

Business Office

Blackwood Campus, Taft Hall, Student Service Center
(856) 227-7200 ext. 4312
Fax: (856) 374-5043